Welcome to the OFFICIAL CGNF-HAWAII WEBSITE
Cho Global Natural Farming-Hawaii Incorporated
is filed as a 501(c)(3) Organization in the State of Hawaii.
CGNF-HAWAII PURPOSE AND ACTIVITIES
Cho Global Natural Farming Hawaii Incorporated – 501(c)(3)
The activities of the Corporation shall be those necessary and appropriate to accomplish the purposes of the Corporation as stated in the Articles of Incorporation, including but not limited to:
- Encouraging and maintaining a spirit of cooperation among its members to aid the expansion of natural and sustainable agriculture using indigenous microorganisms and locally available agro by-products as espoused by Master Han-Kyu Cho.
- Maintaining the integrity of the teachings of Master Han-Kyu Cho and fostering the importance of maintaining that integrity through instructor education using a mentoring model.
- Pursuing education, research and promotion of natural farming methods and products on Hawaii Island, in the State of Hawaii, and Worldwide.
- Fostering and maintaining a venue for the assessment and maintenance of quality natural farming practices and products promulgated by the teachings of Master Han-Kyu Cho.
- Cooperating with State and Federal regulatory agencies for the overall welfare of natural farming practices.