Welcome to the OFFICIAL CGNF-HAWAII WEBSITE
Cho Han-Kyu (All Levels)
The Following Members In Good Standing May Teach Introductory KNF and Hands-On Competency Courses:
David Fuertes (Big Island)
Candi Hololio (Big Island)
Leslie Nugent (Big Island)
Jason Riessland (Big Island)
Steve Bolosan (O`ahu)
Joe McGinn (O`ahu)
Cheryl Mendiola (Idaho)
Chris Trump (Idaho)
Kim CS Chang (Retired)
Jeff Merryman (Washington State)
Preston Smith (Southern Oregon)
James Samudio (Texas)
The following members may teach introductory KNF Classes:
Justin Kalland (Big Island)
Adam Dole (Big Island)
Ken Koike (O`ahu)
Michael Yoshitaro Bascuk (O`ahu)
Kristi Thilmony (Florida)
Kate McMaster (Canada)
Lisa Sabatini (Canada)
Chris DeWitt (Canada)
WANT TO TEACH KNF?
We all have a kuleana (responsibility) to share our passion and enthusiasm for Natural Farming with others, and teach from a place of joy and excitement.
For those wishing to teach Cho Global Natural Farming Hawaii Certification Classes/Courses in an official capacity, we have listed the Teaching Criteria below.
Criteria to teach Introductory KNF classes:
• Member in good standing of Cho Global Natural Farming Hawaii
• Completion of Hands-On Competency Class as well as the competency
• Six months of documented NF practice
• At least one year experience in practicing earth-friendly
• Co-teach an Introductory class with a certified instructor
• Complete a signed Ethics and Intent Statement
Criteria to teach Hands-On Competency Classes (Input Making):
• Member in good standing of Cho Global Natural Farming – Hawaii
• Must be a Certified Introductory Class Instructor
• Completion of at least two Advanced/Specialty classes.
• At least three years experience in practicing earth-friendly farming/gardening techniques.
• One year of documented Natural Farming practice.
• Teach at least three Introductory classes.
• Co-teach a Hands-On Competency class with a certified instructor.