New Website Features
Safe and Secure
Lighting fast with no ads or spying
Members can add/post content
Events, Forums, Photos, Groups, and More!
The Activities of the Corporation shall be those necessary and appropriate to accomplish the purposes of the Corporation as stated in the Articles of Incorporation, including but not limited to:
1. Encouraging and maintaining a spirit of cooperation among its members to aid the expansion of natural and sustainable agriculture using indigenous microorganisms and locally available agro by-products as espoused by Master Han-Kyu Cho.
2. Maintaining the integrity of the teachings of Master Han-Kyu Cho and fostering the importance of maintaining that integrity through instructor education using a mentoring model.
3. Pursuing education, research and promotion of natural farming methods and products on Hawaii Island, in the State of Hawaii, and Worldwide.
4. Fostering and maintaining a venue for the assessment and maintenance of quality natural farming practices and products promulgated by the teachings of Master Han-Kyu Cho.
5. Cooperating with State and Federal regulatory agencies for the overall welfare of natural farming practices.
This is a very favorable article! Please read and share! Jason :o)
Here's an excellent look in to what happens when a plant becomes heat stressed. I highly recommend …
Get your mugwort seeds from Kitazawa Seed Company... https://www.kitazawaseed.com/
Aloha CGNF-Hawaii, I am Elijah Stutes, the new Webmaster. So please can all members pay your member…
Which plants are you using for making FPJ, that produce a high yield, and are easy to collect?