Welcome to the OFFICIAL CGNF-HAWAII WEBSITE
Cho Han-Kyu (All Levels)
The Following Members In Good Standing May Teach Introductory KNF and Hands-On Competency Courses:
David Fuertes (Big Island)
Candi Hololio (Big Island)
Leslie Nugent (Big Island)
Jason Riessland (Big Island)
Steve Bolosan (O`ahu)
Joe McGinn (O`ahu)
Cheryl Mendiola (Idaho)
Chris Trump (Idaho)
Kim CS Chang (Retired)
Jeff Merryman (Washington State)
Preston Smith (Southern Oregon)
James Samudio (Texas)
Jace Rivera (Oklahoma)
The following members may teach introductory KNF Classes:
Justin Kalland (Big Island)
Adam Dole (Big Island)
Ken Koike (O`ahu)
Michael Yoshitaro Bascuk (O`ahu)
Kristi Thilmony (Florida)
Kate McMaster (Canada)
Lisa Sabatini (Canada)
Chris DeWitt (Canada)
WANT TO TEACH KNF?
We all have a kuleana (responsibility) to share our passion and enthusiasm for Natural Farming with others, and teach from a place of joy and excitement.
For those wishing to teach Cho Global Natural Farming Hawaii Certification Classes/Courses in an official capacity, we have listed the Teaching Criteria below.
Criteria to teach Introductory KNF classes:
• Member in good standing of Cho Global Natural Farming Hawaii
• Completion of Hands-On Competency Class as well as the competency
• Six months of documented NF practice
• At least one year experience in practicing earth-friendly
• Co-teach an Introductory class with a certified instructor
• Complete a signed Ethics and Intent Statement
Criteria to teach Hands-On Competency Classes (Input Making):
• Member in good standing of Cho Global Natural Farming – Hawaii
• Must be a Certified Introductory Class Instructor
• Completion of at least two Advanced/Specialty classes.
• At least three years experience in practicing earth-friendly farming/gardening techniques.
• One year of documented Natural Farming practice.
• Teach at least three Introductory classes.
• Co-teach a Hands-On Competency class with a certified instructor.